Kayak - Etixx has now been my sports nutrition partner for 1 year. With the help of their products, I have managed to gain an extra 4kg of muscle mass without gaining any fat. Etixx is very helpful in providing support on nutrition advice. The group of ambassadors is an extremely nice and tight group and I feel that all the ambassadors can count on each other.
Kayak -> Koninklijke Cano Club Mechelen - Red Torpedoes (National Team)
Number of hours’ training per week
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss,
you'll land among the stars."
My favourite Etixx products
- Nutritional Energy Gel: Our winter training sessions are often very long. Because I really want to maintain my energy and focus, I use a Nutritional Energy Gel half way through long training sessions. This helps me to complete high-quality training sessions
- High Protein Sport Bar: Last year, a decision was made to put extra focus on muscle building. The idea was to ingest protein after every training session (long or short). With the help of the High Protein Bars, ingesting protein after training was easy and delicious.
- Sport Gummies: In between 2 training sessions, the Sport Gummies are a delicious and quick way to get extra energy for the next session.
- Full Training Complex Shake: As I said before, building muscle is an important aspect of my training sessions. Since I have a very high metabolism, I burn a huge amount of energy. “Eat a lot” is what I was told, but it isn't always that simple. With the Full Training Complex Shake, I was able to take extra carbohydrates and proteins as a snack.
- Caffeine Energy Shot: The Caffeine Energy Shot is usually used for competitions. This provides extra energy and focus which are important for making even the smallest difference.
My greatest sporting achievements
- European Champion Wildwater U18
- European Champion K2 1000m U23
- 4th place World Cup K1 500m
My personal records
- 1000M -> 00:03:34
- 500M -> 00:01:37.8
- 1000M -> 00:03:08 (European Record U23)
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2021
European Qualification Olympic Games Tokyo (12 - 16 May 2021) -> Olympic Games
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
Ambassador since 2020
Obstacle course racing, survival run and athletics - I am an enthusiastic girl who is bursting with energy. I am a student of Tourism & Recreation Management. I love adventurous challenges. I have only recently become an Etixx ambassador so my experience is still very limited, but I think the Etixx Ambassadors Team is fantastic!Read more
Ambassador since 2020
Running, Cycling and fitness - I am a happy Brabant girl, who swapped going to the pub for running. After I beat breast cancer in 2011, I made a change of direction. It seems it was a good decision as I’m still very passionate about it. Hopefully, there will be many more great times over the various distances; I actually enjoy all distances. I am now back on the road after an injury. I am very happy that Etixx has continued to believe in me, and with their products I am convinced that there are still many good things ahead in terms of running. I am very grateful for this wonderful support, it helps me to recover faster and be able to train harder so I can reach my goals.Read more
Ambassador since 2019
Rowing - I played football in the Dutch Premier League until I was 18. I found out I was talented at other sports (running, cycling etc.) and discovered rowing through my college. I have now been doing the sport for 3 years indoors and another 1 year on the water. After becoming world champion in indoor rowing, my main goal is the Paris Olympic Games in2024 (on the water). I am now entering my second year as an Etixx ambassador. I am very happy to represent a brand that, just like me, always aims to be the best!Read more