Running - Sport was not really my favourite hobby until my 5th son got cancer and running kept me going, literally and figuratively. From 0 to 5km and finally to full marathons (secretly my favourite distance). With perseverance, a good schedule and Etixx this is definitely possible! With support from Etixx, I can achieve these goals and my body gets the right nutrition at the right time.
Running -> AV de Liemers
Number of hours’ training per week
4 - 6 hours
everthing is possible."
My favourite Etixx products
- I use Magnesium Instant Stick every day.
- Multimax tablets autumn/winter and when training increases
- Arginine 1000, 1.5 - 2 months before the marathon, to reduce tiredness after strenuous training sessions.
- During long endurance runs, my favourite, Sport Gummies, great during long training sessions!
- Carbo-Gy 3 hours before long endurance runs
- Sport Hydro Tab, in the water bottle during training sessions in warm weather
- Isotonic (in 500 ml water) 10 min before a long endurance run
- Recovery Shake Chocolate (with unsweetened almond milk) after a long endurance run or interval training
My personal records
- 5km: 22:44
- 10km: 46:35
- 15km: 1:12:48
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2021
Tokyo marathon 17 October 2021
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
Ambassador since 2019
Bobsleigh - After a (youth) career in athletics, I switched to the Belgian bobsleigh team. After a few years, I retrained from brakewoman to pilot, while also completing my Masters in physiotherapy. In 2015, I was employed part-time by Sport Flanders as pilot and I am now about to start my 10th bobsleigh season. Qualifying for the Olympic Winter Games in 2018 was an amazing feeling and made me dream of doing more in 2022, in Beijing. I now practise my sport full time, while also being a proud Godmother to my nephew, the apple of my eye. I am very proud to be part of the Etixx ambassadors team, a super-talented and motivated group of athletes and sports enthusiasts. Being supported by such a professional company with good-quality, clean products gives me an extra push to achieve my dream of a top result in Beijing 2022!Read more
Ambassador since 2019
Swimming - I started swimming when I was only 3 years old. Since then perserverance, sacrfice and ambition have been the key to my success and mark me the way to act and thnik. Howecer,I am not only a swimmer, i am a Biologist too (speciality pharmeceutical industry) that is why I see the importance of supplementory feeding in sports preparation. I have been working together with Etixx for mny years. They have accompanied me to great championships (Rio 2016) but also to personal challenges such as Camino de Santiago. Finally, I concluded that sumplementory feeding is esencial for succes.Read more