Etixx has now been my sports nutrition partner for 1 year. With the help of their products, I have managed to gain an extra 4kg of muscle mass without gaining any fat. Etixx is very helpful in providing support on nutrition advice. The group of ambassadors is an extremely nice and tight group and I feel that all the ambassadors can count on each other.
Kayak -> Koninklijke Cano Club Mechelen - Red Torpedoes (National Team)
Number of hours’ training per week
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss,
you'll land among the stars."
My favourite Etixx products
- Nutritional Energy Gel: Our winter training sessions are often very long. Because I really want to maintain my energy and focus, I use a Nutritional Energy Gel half way through long training sessions. This helps me to complete high-quality training sessions
- High Protein Sport Bar: Last year, a decision was made to put extra focus on muscle building. The idea was to ingest protein after every training session (long or short). With the help of the High Protein Bars, ingesting protein after training was easy and delicious.
- Sport Gummies: In between 2 training sessions, the Sport Gummies are a delicious and quick way to get extra energy for the next session.
- Full Training Complex Shake: As I said before, building muscle is an important aspect of my training sessions. Since I have a very high metabolism, I burn a huge amount of energy. “Eat a lot” is what I was told, but it isn't always that simple. With the Full Training Complex Shake, I was able to take extra carbohydrates and proteins as a snack.
- Caffeine Energy Shot: The Caffeine Energy Shot is usually used for competitions. This provides extra energy and focus which are important for making even the smallest difference.
My greatest sporting achievements
- European Champion Wildwater U18
- European Champion K2 1000m U23
- 4th place World Cup K1 500m
My personal records
- 1000M -> 00:03:34
- 500M -> 00:01:37.8
- 1000M -> 00:03:08 (European Record U23)
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2021
European Qualification Olympic Games Tokyo (12 - 16 May 2021) -> Olympic Games
My social media
Descubre más embajadores
I am Axelle. I am 20 years old and a gymnast. The event I like and do best is floor exercise. I am also a student, studying biomedical laboratory technology. I mainly use the Etixx Health Supplements. This isn't used much by us yet because it isn't really an endurance sport, we mainly have to be fast and explosive. But if we ever have an energy dip, the Etixx products are an excellent help.Lee mas
Roller skating and Ice skating
I am fanatical about everything I do. Once I start something, in sport, at university or anywhere else, I try to do my best. Last year was my first year as an Etixx ambassador and this fits in perfectly with this vision. This year, I have really noticed a big difference when training. I always had the right amount of energy with the Etixx products and the recovery support afterwards was better. Consequently, the quality of my training sessions clearly improved.Lee mas
Cycling, mountain biking and running
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.Lee mas