Sport was not really my favourite hobby until my 5th son got cancer and running kept me going, literally and figuratively. From 0 to 5km and finally to full marathons (secretly my favourite distance). With perseverance, a good schedule and Etixx this is definitely possible! With support from Etixx, I can achieve these goals and my body gets the right nutrition at the right time.
Running -> AV de Liemers
Number of hours’ training per week
4 - 6 hours
everthing is possible."
My favourite Etixx products
- I use Magnesium Instant Stick every day.
- Multimax tablets autumn/winter and when training increases
- Arginine 1000, 1.5 - 2 months before the marathon, to reduce tiredness after strenuous training sessions.
- During long endurance runs, my favourite, Sport Gummies, great during long training sessions!
- Carbo-Gy 3 hours before long endurance runs
- Sport Hydro Tab, in the water bottle during training sessions in warm weather
- Isotonic (in 500 ml water) 10 min before a long endurance run
- Recovery Shake Chocolate (with unsweetened almond milk) after a long endurance run or interval training
My personal records
- 5km: 22:44
- 10km: 46:35
- 15km: 1:12:48
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2021
Tokyo marathon 17 October 2021
My social media
Descubre más embajadores
I am a fanatical triathlete who is both active and a coach to triathletes on the side (DVO Coaching). Etixx supports me with top-quality (sports) nutrition to improve my performance. I have a range of Etixx products to choose from before, during and after a training session/race so I can always give my body the product it needs.Lee mas
Trail Running and Ski mountainering
I’m a very persistent and ambitious person who really love my sport. I’m very confident on me and my performance when I’m in a good shape and as an Etixx ambassador I’ve been progressing on my trainings and competition thanks to their confidence on me and their big product range.Lee mas
I am Stijn Fincioen and I have been doing athletics for over 25 years now. In addition to being an athlete, I am also a ‘Trainer A’ [top-level trainer] for middle distance/long distance. I now pass on my experience and knowledge to my athletes at Olympic Brugge and the West-Vlaamse Alliantie (WVA) I was already there when Etixx was launched and I feel particularly good with these products. They provide good support alongside my daily diet. In 2019, I became an Etixx ambassador. I am happy that, as an ambassador, I can share my experiences with other athletes so that they can prepare themselves optimally according to their personal goals.Lee mas