High Protein waffles with only 4 ingredients
Viernes 06 Noviembre 2020
Have you been looking for a simple recipe for a healthy snack or for a protein-rich snack after strength training? Discover this super simple recipe with only 4 ingredients and make your own Etixx High Protein waffles!
What do you need? (for 4 waffles)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 30 gr Etixx High Protein Vanille
- Heat the waffle iron on medium heat.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix to a smooth batter.
- Pour half of the batter in the greased iron (greased with coconut oil) and bake until the waffles are golden brown
- Repeat for the remainder of the batter.
Haven’t you got a waffle iron? Use silicone waffle baking molds that you can put in the oven. Grease the molds with coconut oil and put in the oven for at least 30 minutes at 180°C. Serve the waffles with a garnish of your favourite fruits or a dash of honey.