Marcel Van Delft
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.
- Mountain biking
Number of hours’ training per week
"More Pain, More Gain."
My favourite Etixx products
- Multimax. The perfect supplement to my daily diet. At breakfast, I take 2 tablets to give my body the right amount of daily vitamins and minerals, which keeps my body in top condition for optimum performance.
- Magnesium Instant Stick. I take this 2 hours before I go to sleep, which makes me sleep more peacefully and my body absorbs the magnesium better.
- Isotonic. My favourite isotonic sports drink for years, I always have some in the cupboard. This definitely goes in my drinking bottle for competitions/training sessions.
- Energy Sport Bar and the Nutritional Energy Gel. These are always in the back pocket of my cycling shirt
- Carbo-Gy I use this carb-loader in preparation for a competition and during long endurance training sessions, as well as in the winter months because you can drink it warm.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE. I take this immediately after more intensive training sessions or long, endurance training sessions to replenish any lack of proteins and calories. This means my muscles can recover in an ideal way. A truly top product!
My personal records
- 14x “Friese fietselfstedentocht” (The “Eleven Cities Cycling Tour” in Friesland)
- Rondje Nederland
- Schleck Granfondo
My #GiveItYourAll moments in 2021
Friese fietselfstedentocht (24 May 2021) and 5km van Alphen (7 March 2021)
My social media
- Instagram: @cyclingmarcello
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/marcellovandelft
- Strava: www.strava.com/athletes/2458294
Descubre más embajadores
High-level athlete but also military reservist. In my everyday life I am sunny, in a jovial mood. But once on the track, the lioness in me takes over. I have often been given a quality which is the fact of having a steely mind.Lee mas
I am Axelle. I am 22 years old and a gymnast. The event I like and do best is floor exercise. I am also a student, studying biomedical laboratory technology. I mainly use the Etixx Health Supplements. This isn't used much by us yet because it isn't really an endurance sport, we mainly have to be fast and explosive. But if we ever have an energy dip, the Etixx products are an excellent help.Lee mas
I am Simon Debognies, a professional distance runner with the Ministry of Defence and the Runners' Lab Athletics Team. I am currently specialising in the 5000 metres and the 10000 metres. In the longer term, I want to make the step to the marathon. The running bug has been with me since I was a child, and I caught it during my first school cross-country run in the park at the end of my street. Immediately afterwards, I joined the local athletics club and the starting shot was fired for a career as an athlete. Many worn-out running shoes later, I have Belgian and European medals in my pocket, as well as experience at international championships. Now, with a lot of passion and ambition, I am working towards my next goals.Lee mas