Marcel Van Delft
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.
- Mountain biking
Number of hours’ training per week
"More Pain, More Gain."
My favourite Etixx products
- Multimax. The perfect supplement to my daily diet. At breakfast, I take 2 tablets to give my body the right amount of daily vitamins and minerals, which keeps my body in top condition for optimum performance.
- Magnesium Instant Stick. I take this 2 hours before I go to sleep, which makes me sleep more peacefully and my body absorbs the magnesium better.
- Isotonic. My favourite isotonic sports drink for years, I always have some in the cupboard. This definitely goes in my drinking bottle for competitions/training sessions.
- Energy Sport Bar and the Nutritional Energy Gel. These are always in the back pocket of my cycling shirt
- Carbo-Gy I use this carb-loader in preparation for a competition and during long endurance training sessions, as well as in the winter months because you can drink it warm.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE. I take this immediately after more intensive training sessions or long, endurance training sessions to replenish any lack of proteins and calories. This means my muscles can recover in an ideal way. A truly top product!
My personal records
- 14x “Friese fietselfstedentocht” (The “Eleven Cities Cycling Tour” in Friesland)
- Rondje Nederland
- Schleck Granfondo
My #GiveItYourAll moments in 2021
Friese fietselfstedentocht (24 May 2021) and 5km van Alphen (7 March 2021)
My social media
Descubre más embajadores
I am Marith Vanhove and I’m 17. I am in my last year at the Topsportschool in Ghent where I am studying modern languages and top sport. I have been racing in competitions at the highest level for 10 years now and later I would really like to build a possible professional career. In addition, I am also very sociable and easy to get on with and I like helping people when they need it. The Etixx products give me the chance to achieve my goals and give the best of myself in training. It also really nice to be able to try out the latest products and share my experiences with my followers. I have had experience using Etixx products for a number of years and I am also very satisfied with them! Becoming an ambassador of my favourite sports nutrition brand is also great motivation to work toward my next big goals!Lee mas
Running, Cycling and fitness
I am a happy Brabant girl, who swapped going to the pub for running. After I beat breast cancer in 2011, I made a change of direction. It seems it was a good decision as I’m still very passionate about it. Hopefully, there will be many more great times over the various distances; I actually enjoy all distances. I am now back on the road after an injury. I am very happy that Etixx has continued to believe in me, and with their products I am convinced that there are still many good things ahead in terms of running. I am very grateful for this wonderful support, it helps me to recover faster and be able to train harder so I can reach my goals.Lee mas
Athletics (400m hurdles, 4x400m)
I am Paulien, a 400m hurdles runner and Belgian Cheetah who is always smiling as she works towards my big sporting dreams! To reach my goals, I have to challenge myself on training and stay healthy. The Etixx products support me a lot in this! They are on my menu every day, making my dreams come true and allowing me to dream even further!Lee mas