Marcel Van Delft
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.
- Mountain biking
Number of hours’ training per week
"More Pain, More Gain."
My favourite Etixx products
- Multimax. The perfect supplement to my daily diet. At breakfast, I take 2 tablets to give my body the right amount of daily vitamins and minerals, which keeps my body in top condition for optimum performance.
- Magnesium Instant Stick. I take this 2 hours before I go to sleep, which makes me sleep more peacefully and my body absorbs the magnesium better.
- Isotonic. My favourite isotonic sports drink for years, I always have some in the cupboard. This definitely goes in my drinking bottle for competitions/training sessions.
- Energy Sport Bar and the Nutritional Energy Gel. These are always in the back pocket of my cycling shirt
- Carbo-Gy I use this carb-loader in preparation for a competition and during long endurance training sessions, as well as in the winter months because you can drink it warm.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE. I take this immediately after more intensive training sessions or long, endurance training sessions to replenish any lack of proteins and calories. This means my muscles can recover in an ideal way. A truly top product!
My personal records
- 14x “Friese fietselfstedentocht” (The “Eleven Cities Cycling Tour” in Friesland)
- Rondje Nederland
- Schleck Granfondo
My #GiveItYourAll moments in 2021
Friese fietselfstedentocht (24 May 2021) and 5km van Alphen (7 March 2021)
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
Running, cycling and strength training
I am addicted to exercise and the feeling of exploring and extending my limits while exercising. Sport is a very large part of my life, which I definitely could not do without now. I have had very good experience with the Etixx products during my long endurance training sessions and with the recovery products. Good quality, nutritious and they taste really delicious.Read more
I am a 400 m runner and Belgian Cheetah (4x400m) with a few years of bad luck and injuries behind me. The Etixx products help during everyday recoveries and provide the necessary supplements for a top athlete, but also helped during my rehabilitation. The Etixx range is very broad and comprises everything, for every possible sports discipline. As a top athlete, you are also checked regularly for doping, so it’s great that. with Etixx, I don't have any concerns about that with their ‘Informed Sport’ quality label.Read more
I am Axelle. I am 20 years old and a gymnast. The event I like and do best is floor exercise. I am also a student, studying biomedical laboratory technology. I mainly use the Etixx Health Supplements. This isn't used much by us yet because it isn't really an endurance sport, we mainly have to be fast and explosive. But if we ever have an energy dip, the Etixx products are an excellent help.Read more