I discovered triathlon through my father, who practiced it at an amateur level, and as a very young child, I would accompany him to the races he participated in Galicia.
I started practicing triathlon at the age of 13 in the sports schools of Vigo. What began as a game gradually became something more serious. At the age of 15, I moved to the Galician Center for Sports Technification in Pontevedra to train, study, and live. From that moment on, triathlon became my daily life.
Currently, I dedicate myself to Olympic distance triathlon. I train an average of 25 hours per week during training camps and pre-season.
- My favorite Etixx product: Double Carb gels.
- My personal records:
- 7th place in the 2022 World Championship Rankings.
- 2nd place in the 2022 World Triathlon Series.
- 2nd place in the 2022 Pontevedra World Cup.
- My GiveYourAll moment in 2023: World Triathlon Championship, European Triathlon Championship.
- Follow me on social media:
- Facebook: Antonio Serrat Seoane.
- Instagram: @serratantonio.
- Twitter: @serratantonio.
Discover more ambassadors
I'm always looking to challenge myself and I constantly want to push my own boundaries and break my own records. Being involved in sport is a must and gives you a healthy mind. As an Etixx ambassador, I try to get that message across and encourage people to start exercising. The Etixx products provide that extra boost to deal with training sessions and to help get my body in top condition and maintain it.Read more
I am a fanatical triathlete who is both active and a coach to triathletes on the side (DVO Coaching). Etixx supports me with top-quality (sports) nutrition to improve my performance. I have a range of Etixx products to choose from before, during and after a training session/race so I can always give my body the product it needs.Read more