I am primarily someone who doesn't give up easily and who sees everything positively. In addition to running for myself recreationally (60-100 km/week), I am also Charlotte Van Hese’s trainer. The aim is to make her a real top athlete without her losing the pleasure of running. The Etixx products are a fantastic asset for my (now much less) injury-prone body. I am very proud to be a part of this top team!
Number of hours’ training per week
"Tough runs don't last,
tough runners do!"
My favourite Etixx products
- Isotonic Drink Energy Gel during training sessions: easy to use, the body doesn't object to the gels, delicious.
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE (banana) after strenuous training sessions and competitions: a shake that I find hard to resist. Really delicious and also super useful for recovery!
- Collagen Complex every day: injury prevention in a pot! Flavourless is a plus point here!
- Carbo-Gy/ Natural Oat Bar/ Energy Sport Bar before training sessions (especially if I plan to go for a run after work): handy energy-deliverers that I switch around according to the training session/time of day. The Natural Oat Bars in particular taste heavenly!
My personal record
Not giving up after a lot of injuries, 3 operations and literally having to start again from 0.
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2022
- Run an average of +300km/month
- Some Etixx (running) events 😉
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
I am Marith Vanhove and I’m 17. I am in my last year at the Topsportschool in Ghent where I am studying modern languages and top sport. I have been racing in competitions at the highest level for 10 years now and later I would really like to build a possible professional career. In addition, I am also very sociable and easy to get on with and I like helping people when they need it. The Etixx products give me the chance to achieve my goals and give the best of myself in training. It also really nice to be able to try out the latest products and share my experiences with my followers. I have had experience using Etixx products for a number of years and I am also very satisfied with them! Becoming an ambassador of my favourite sports nutrition brand is also great motivation to work toward my next big goals!Read more
Cycling, mountain biking and running
My name is Marcel from Delft, an avid cyclist, who has been cycling since 2005. I have a broad interest in cycling sports and regularly wearing a number on my shirt for a training race is good for the adrenaline. I like to share my passion for the sport and in doing so I try to inspire and motivate others. In 2019, I was asked to become an ambassador for Etixx NL, which I agreed to with very little hesitation because I was already very familiar with Etixx through the cycling world. I am proud of the support Etixx gives me to achieve my (sporting) goals and I am very happy use my experience with Etixx products to help other athletes.Read more