I am Paulien, a 400m hurdles runner and Belgian Cheetah who is always smiling as she works towards my big sporting dreams! To reach my goals, I have to challenge myself on training and stay healthy. The Etixx products support me a lot in this! They are on my menu every day, making my dreams come true and allowing me to dream even further!
Athletics: 400m hurdles, 4x400m (Belgian Cheetahs) (club VAC)
Number of hours’ training per week
"Truly believe that
you can achieve your dreams"
My favourite Etixx products
- High Protein Shake after every strength training session!
- Recovery Shake PRO LINE after strenuous training sessions!
- Collagen Complex to make my tendons stronger!!
My greatest sporting achievements
- Olympic Games: 7th with the 4x400m (Belgian Cheetahs) and 9th in the 400m hurdles, both with the Belgian record
- European 400m hurdles champion, 2019 Gävle
- 5th World Championship 4x400m + Belgian record, 2019 Doha
My personal record
- 54''47 400m hurdles (belgian record)
My #GiveItYourAll moment in 2022
- European championship Munich 400mH / 4x400m August -> Top 5
- World championship Eugene 400mH / 4x400m July -> Final
My social media
Discover more ambassadors
I am Noor Vidts, all-round runner and bioengineering student. Besides athletics, I also played basketball until I was 18 years old. I love sports and really enjoy what I do. You will regularly catch me smiling. Etixx has a wide range of products that help you to train optimally.Read more
I am Stijn Fincioen and I have been doing athletics for over 25 years now. In addition to being an athlete, I am also a ‘Trainer A’ [top-level trainer] for middle distance/long distance. I now pass on my experience and knowledge to my athletes at Olympic Brugge and the West-Vlaamse Alliantie (WVA) I was already there when Etixx was launched and I feel particularly good with these products. They provide good support alongside my daily diet. In 2019, I became an Etixx ambassador. I am happy that, as an ambassador, I can share my experiences with other athletes so that they can prepare themselves optimally according to their personal goals.Read more
I am primarily someone who doesn't give up easily and who sees everything positively. In addition to running for myself recreationally (60-100 km/week), I am also Charlotte Van Hese’s trainer. The aim is to make her a real top athlete without her losing the pleasure of running. The Etixx products are a fantastic asset for my (now much less) injury-prone body. I am very proud to be a part of this top team!Read more