Chocolate protein pudding
Friday 06 November 2020
The Etixx High Protein Shake is a perfect way to quickly replenish your protein after a workout. Shake it. Drink it. Love it. This way you are quickly getting enough protein for muscle gain and maintenance. Fancy to spice things up a bit? This recipe gives a fun twist to the classic protein shake. It tastes like a sweet treat, but it has the perfect macros for a post-workout snack.
Kcal 308 – 29g carbohydrates – 6.2g fat – 32.8g protein
What do you need?
- 1 scoop of Etixx High Protein Shake (chocolate flavour)
- 1 tbsp pure cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 25 gr custard (in powder form, e.g. Dr Oetker)
- Garnish: pure chocolate (min. 70%), nuts (e.g. pistachio)
- Mix the protein powder with the cacao powder.
- Add the almond milk and the honey. Firmly whisk until there are no more lumps visible.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture in a cup and add the custard. Whisk again.
- Put the other half of the mixture in a saucepan and cook over a medium-heat.
- When the mixture has warmed up, you can add the other half with the custard. Note: don’t put the heat too high as the custard thickens very quickly. Stir until you reach the desired thickness.
- Serve in glasses or bowls. You can serve the pudding hot or cold.
- For an extra touch, you can add some dark chocolate shavings or roasted (pistachio) nuts.
In collaboration with the Etixx Ambassador Charlot Pauwels (Cook A Lot).
For more recipes go to: