Linseed and nuts crumble with figs and low fat quark
Friday 06 November 2020
Are you suffering from an injury? Then it’s important to speed up your recovery through your food. This breakfast contains all of the key ingredients to help you recover from an injury more quickly.
Kcal 314 – 32g carbohydrates – 12g fat – 21g protein
What do you need?
- 30 g wholemeal flour
- 30 g oatmeal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of cinnamon or speculaas spice mix
- 3 tbsp linseed
- 30 g mixed nuts
- 3 figs
- 100 g blueberries
- 600 g low-fat quark / soft curd cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°.
- Mix the wholemeal flour with the oatmeal in a mixing bowl. Melt the coconut oil and stir through the mixture.
- Chop up the nuts into small pieces and add to the mixture, together with the linseed. Then add the 2 tbsp honey, the salt and the speculaas spice mix. Stir the mixture well until it forms a crumbly dough.
- Put the figs, blueberries and 1 tbsp honey into the blender and blend into a purée.
- Put the fruit purée into an oven-proof dish and top with the crumble.
- Place in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
In collaboration with the Etixx Ambassador Charlot Pauwels (Cook A Lot).
For more recipes go to: