Carbo-Gy Red Fruits smoothie
Friday 06 November 2020
The Etixx High Protein Shake is a perfect way to quickly replenish your protein after a workout. Shake it. Drink it. Love it. This way you are quickly getting enough protein for muscle gain and maintenance. Fancy to spice things up a bit? This recipe gives a fun twist to the classic protein shake. It tastes like a sweet treat, but it has the perfect macros for a post-workout snack.
120g carbohydrates – 3g fat – 6g protein
What do you need?
- 1 banana
- 100g raspberries or red fruits
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp oatmeal
- 250ml of water
- 4 scoops Carbo-Gy Red Fruits
- Mix the water with the 4 scoops of Carbo-Gy. Shake well so that it is well dissolved.
- First put 100g of the Greek yogurt in the bottom of your smoothie glass or jar.
- Put the banana, the red fruits, the remaining Greek yogurt, the oatmeal and the Carbo-Gy in a blender and let it blend for a minute until a smooth smoothie.
- Fill the glass or jar with the Carbo-Gy smoothie. Finish with a fresh raspberry.
In collaboration with the Etixx Ambassador Charlot Pauwels (Cook A Lot).
For more recipes go to: